- The following is included from the Under Construction template and it is suggested that this be included in new articles.
- It may also apply to this one!
This is an example article showing a structure which may be used in wiki pages. If you edit this page (using the edit tab at the top of the page, not the  links at the right hand side) you can see the markup used to create this formatting. (You can use your browser's back button or the cancel link at the bottom of the edit page to leave the editing page without saving changes.)
You can use this page as a template for a new article by going into edit and copying the contents of the edit box (Control-A followed by Control-C does this easily on many platforms) into your new article's edit box (Control-V does this). (Use the Cloverleaf key instead of Control on Macs.)
Subheading: Level 2
Another Level 2 Subheading
A Level 3 Sub-subheading
Level 4 Sub-sub-subheading
Even more text here
Level 5 text here
Level 6 here
= Level 7 =
There is no Level 7 heading
A link to an article: Main Page
A link to an article using different link text from the article name: this links to the main page
A link to a sub-section within an article: Example article#Links
A link to a sub-section using different link text: the 'links' section in 'Example article'
Link to external webpage with text Text here
A bulleted list
- more of this
- the other
- a bit of the other
A numbered list
- Item one
- Item two
- Item three
- item three point one
A 'definition list'
- Definition of the word
- A longer phrase needing definition
- Phrase defined
- A word
- Which has a definition
- Also a second one
- And even a third
Text in a box.
The blockquote command will indent both margins.
Normal text again
|Column 2||Column 3||Column 4|
|Row 1||row 1, col 2||row 1, col 3||row 1, col 4|
|Row 2||row 2, col 2||row 2, col 3||row 2, col 4|
|row 3, col 2||row 3, col 3||
- More on tables from WikiMedia
1. Note that alignment of text and pictures may be surprising!
2. Text after 1st cow, before cow in frame
3. Text after cow in frame, before logo
4. Text after full size logo
5. Text after 100px logo
6. Text after thumbnail logo
2. Text after left-aligned cow