The Royal County of Berkshire Show
The Royal County of Berkshire Show features many attractions including:
- Shopping area featuring shops for clothes, equestrian, food, dog zone, crafts and wedding showcase,
- Food and farming area featuring exhibits from University of Reading, Newbury and District beekeepers, Berkshire Young Farmers, produce, cookery and vintage,
- Equine area featuring exhibts on showjumping, heavy horse, sidesaddle, farriers, showing and coaching,
- Livestock area features exhibits on cattle, pig, sheep, llamas, goats and poultry,
- Country area featuring falconry, dog agility, gun dogs, dog & duck, mini farm, parade of hounds and pond dipping,
- Food and crafts featuring hobs and ovens, teas, gins, non-alcohloic beverages, British spirits, venison products, jewellery, artwork and furniture.
The show takes place on the third full weekend of September at Newbury Showground.